Product Name:RBROWS EYELASH & EYEBROW TINT
Size: 12.5*3.7*4.5 CM / 25ML 0.8 FL.OZ
Color:BLACK / BROWN
Note:Salon or personal use.after tint, the color can keep for 45-60 days
WATER, HYDROXYETHYL CELLULOSE, P-PHENYLENEDIAMINE, RESORCINOL, 2,4-DIAMINO PHENOXYETHANOL HCL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHANOL AMINE, PEG- 40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, FRAGRANCE, ASCORBIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA
HOW TO USE/INSTRUCTION:
- Clean eyelashes or eyebrows thoroughly according to the area you choose to dye.
- Apply skin protection cream such as Vaseline.
- Place eye pads under the eyelid, as close as possible to the lower lash without covering the lower lashes. It prevents the tint from staining the skin.
- EYELASH & EYEBROW TINT mix well in a cup.
- Apply the mixed tint cream to the lower lashes first on your eyes with a tint brush.
- When lower lashes are completed, instruct the client to close eyes until the application and removal process is complete.
- Apply the mixed tint cream to the upper lashes from base to tip. Make sure the corner lashes are covered.
- After approximately 10-15 minutes, carefully remove the mixed tint cream by gently wiping the residual color onto the eye pads using a brush or Cotton swab. Eyebrow tinting should not be as intense as eyelash tint, therefore the color should be left on for only 10 minutes. Make sure eyebrow hair is completely covered, but do not press the color into the skin.
- Remove the eye pads. Use dampened cotton round with cold water to remove the product until there is no residue.
- If you have sensitive skin or are prone to reactions, use a PATCH TEST before usage.
- Please remove contact lenses before using. Make sure the solutions do not touch your skin. If you have red eyes or any other eye conditions, please stop immediately.
- Tint can be used on Lashes and Brow. If the solutions get into your eyes or cause irritation, immediately flush your eyes with cool water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
- Please do not use this product if you have undergone cosmetic surgery on your eyes within half a year.
- Do not self-apply. For professional use only.
Keep away from children. Keep away from direct sunlight to avoid damage.
18 months unopened, 3 months after opening.